Feb 28, 2014

He Drives Me CRAZY!

I know I said I would post about all the other holidays that I haven't blogged about but something happened and I just have to put it out to the blogging world. Laundry is something that can really make or break Stewart and I. He tends to come at me with this phrase a lot "I'm out of underwear", to which I tell him "you have arms and you can read". Now don't get me wrong, I usually wash all his clothes but it's on days like this that I want to punch him in the face.

So here in Louisiana we have ice days that cause the whole state to shut down. And that's what happened. Stewart and I were both off work for a couple of days. And I was sick during this time (yay for not having to use sick time!). So my loving husband did the laundry and picked up the house. And I was forever greatful. It was such a small gift but it helped me so much. Fast forward to last weekend when I am doing laundry. I asked Stewart to bring me all the clothes from his bathroom (remember we have seperate bathrooms because I don't like him pooping in mine), and drop them in front of the laundry room for me to sort. I washed several loads and was feeling good with the fact that I was caught up on laundry. Well this week I was trying to figure out what to wear and I see hanging in my closet is a black zippered hoodie. Score! It's a little chilly outside, but no need for something heavy. I take it down and put it on, go to the mirror and what do I find? WHITE streaks running down it. Apparently, my sweet and loving husband just saw that it was on the floor and figured "Hey I'll just hang this up without checking to see if it's clean". The white marks are NOT hard to misss!! Men!! Only a man would pick something off the floor and then decide it must be clean and immediately hangs it up.

I know it's a small story but it drives me crazy!! Take the 2 seconds to check and make sure it's clean. When I go to get his laundry from his bathroom if it's on the floor it's a safe bet it's dirty. Or he's put something clean on top of something sweaty and dirty. And if that's the case he will try to wear it. He just doesn't understand that the sweat absorbs into other clothes. Typical man....

No comments:

Post a Comment