Feb 6, 2014

6 Months... My bad guys....

So it's been about 6 months and I'm sorry. So I'm going to take the month of February to get you guys up to date on whats going on. First things first! We celebrated my precious husband's 32nd birthday in Dallas!!! It was amazing and we had a blast. We took a long weekend and spent Friday and Saturday night. But the best part was seeing my favorite comedian DANE COOK!!! Yes, my amazing let us go see my favorite comedian for his birthday. Thanks sweetie!!!

Friday night we had a great dinner at a restaurant that for the life of me I can't remember the name. But we had some awesome wine and some even more awesome steaks!!

 
After dinner, we went to this amazing place called the Flying Saucer. It was fantastic!! We had a complete blast here. We just listened to music and drank beer. Probably one of the most fun places we have been .
 

Give me a minute to get my jaw off the ground, my husband is sooo freakin HOTT!!! ; )

Saturday, we went shopping all day at the galleria. I spent most of my time in Sephora, and probably spent waaaaay too much money. Stewart found a store called the Art of Shaving that we got most of his birthday gifts in. He got a short handled, safety razor, and some shaving cream, pre shaving lotion, and after shave. The smell is called sandalwood and it smells amazing! One of my favorite scents on him. And that night we went to DANE COOK!!!! 

 
Thank you for letting me have soooo much fun for your birthday!! The theater was gorgeous, and was smaller so it had a much more intimate feel to it. I'm not going to lie though, I really wanted to stay behind and stalk Dane. Stewart said no, but if I could have snuck away I would have. Anything for Dane.... 

 
As you can see I was super excited!

Overall, I have to say this vacation is on the top 5 for us. It was fun and we were just able to get away and enjoy ourselves. A much needed vacay. And crossing off things on MY bucket list!!! Haha! Thanks Stew, I love you!!

Stay tuned for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment