Sep 9, 2013

New Title.... What?!

So as you can see I've changed the title of this blog. Stewart and I are over 2 years into this marriage, so I no longer consider myself a newlywed. Now, You are probably wondering why "Wannabe Trophy Wife" is the new one right?! We who the hell wouldn't want to be a trophy wife!! According to Urban Dictionary the definition is: A young, attractive woman married to an older, more powerful man. His role in the relationship is to be her sugar daddy and provide her with power and material wealth. Hers, beyond providing sex, is to remind others that he is powerful or rich enough to be desirable to such a woman despite his age and thus to serve as a marker of this status -- hence the "trophy" part. A specialized type of gold digger. Sooo I got the whole marrying an older man part tight, but I'm kinda slacking on the whole "sugar daddy" part. Sorry Stew, you're a teacher. But I give him the whole "hey I've got a young hott wife at home". With this being said, I am somewhat close to being a trophy wife. Give it a little time, it will happen! As I said earlier Stewart and I have celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It has been absolutely wonderful. It has also at times been an absolute nightmare. The next couple of weeks I am going to be catching you guys up with everything going on with us. Be warned though, I am going on a cruise next week so it will be awhile. Now I know you guys are used to going months at a time without a blog post from me , so I'm not really worried about it. And btw, the hubs is not attending this cruise with me. He is getting left behind while I drink mimosas and hope to goodness I get a tan. For his sake, I better be coming home to a clean house. Who wants to have to clean after getting off a cruise??? I am going to leave you guys with a little story about my so called sweet husband. About a year ago I was feeling down in the dumps and I didn't feel like getting out of the house. I probably hadn't put on make up in weeks, let alone actually dress up for the hubs. So a Friday he comes to me and says let's go out. We havent been out in a while and I want to go on a date. Sadly, my first thought was "crap now I actually have to do something with myself". I know I know, this should not have been my first thought, but it was. So I shower, shave, get all nice and cleaned up for him. I had just gotten through with my make up and I turn to him and do you know what that son of a bitch said.... "Now there's my beautiful wife, I haven't seen her in awhile". EXCUUUUUSE ME?! What the heck was he trying to say?!?! He states that that is not what happened and I completely took it out of context. Needless to say, date night did not end well for him. More to come I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment