Jun 26, 2011

The Beginning

Most people know how Stewart and I met; but for those of you who don't try to save your laughter. Stewart was my Senior band teacher in high school. No, we didn't see each other when I was his student. But yes, I did have a major crush on him. I came back a couple of months after graduation to help him with band camp, and as the saying goes, the rest is history. We dated for 3 years, and then he proposed to me.

We were married on June 18th, and flew out the next day for our honeymoon. We had a blast. A little home sick but we had a lot of fun. The wedding itself was amazing. The planning portion of it was crazy. And days before the wedding I was a disaster. Needless to say, it was a stressful process, that I don't regret. It was an amazing wedding. We are truly blessed with friends and family.

This blog is for everyone to read about our lives and how we make it through both the newlywed bliss and struggles. This is an amazing adventure that we are on and we want to share it with everyone. Stay tuned for the next update.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading as im sure we will b going through alot of the same amazing and sometimes stuggling times of a new marriage. Everybody told me the first few months r the hardest. We made it through ours without any problem and hope it continues that way witch im sure it will and hope y'all have the same luck. Oh how we both have grownup since those ocs days lol

    ReplyDelete