Mar 15, 2014

1000 Days

*Warning: This blog is going to be lovey dovey. I know y'all aren't too use to that around here.* 

When waiting to get married I kept a countdown app on my phone. I looked at it probably everyday. After we got married I noticed that it kept count of all the days moving forward. I looked at it about a week ago and noticed that Stewart and I will be have been a 1000 days soon. I don't know why but I think that's the coolest thing! 1000 days of being married to my best friend, my partner in crime, but most of all 1000 days of being married to my soul mate. 


Stewart has been such a constant to me for these last 1000 days. He's been my rock, my shield, and my protector. But more importantly he's my safe place. The place I go to when I'm scared, angry, happy, and sad. The place that is home. 

We've had our ups and downs these last 1000 days (oh have we!), but I wouldn't trade, give up, or erase any of it. I miss him the moment he kisses me goodbye for the day and I count the hours down till I can see him again. 


I think this picture captures us perfectly. Anytime he's around I can't stop looking at him, I can't stop touching him, and I can't stop smiling at him. I love you Stewart! Always. To the next 1000 days! Forever thine. Forever mine. Forever ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment